SDAHO offers two types of memberships – Institutional and Associate. Institutional membership is available for hospitals, nursing facilities, home health agencies, hospices, assisted living centers, and substance abuse facilities located in South Dakota. Associate membership is available for businesses, organizations, and individuals interested in the objectives of the Association. Organizations and individuals associated with organizations for which institutional membership is available, but which are not institutional members, are not eligible for associate membership.
Institutional - Available for hospitals, nursing facilities, home health agencies, hospices, assisted living centers, and substance abuse facilities located in South Dakota.
* Interact and network with other health care leaders around the state.
* Formulate and communicate policy positions affecting health care delivery.
* Provide effective advocacy and influence in the political decision-making process.
* Attend educational programs for trustees, senior management, and employees
* Receive timely and concise communications on fast-moving legislative and regulatory changes affecting health care
* Participate in the collection of health care data and receive valuable planning, management and advocacy information
* Receive and share information to improve the health status of South Dakotan's
* Access "Members Only" content on our web site
Membership applications for institutional members are available by contacting SDAHO.
Associate - For other businesses, organizations, and individuals interested in the community-based health throughout South Dakota. Note: Individuals and organizations that qualify for institutional membership are not eligible for associate memberships.
* Listing on the SDAHO website
* Listing in the SDAHO Member Directory and Handbook
* One copy of SDAHO Member Directory and Handbook
* Exhibit at SDAHO Annual Convention at a discounted rate
* Attend educational programs for trustees, senior management, and employees at discounted Associate Member rate
* Ongoing updates including our Unified Voice newsletter, the E-Leg Update, E-Clips and more
* Network with healthcare leaders throughout the state through SDAHO events
Apply for Associate Membership here, or contact SDAHO for more information.